DJH Jugendherberge Augsburg - Hostel - Swabia (Bavaria)
The DJH Jugendherberge Augsburg is a central 2-star hostel in Augsburg. Only a few steps from Maximilian Street, the Lech channels, and the birthplace of Bertold Brecht, the DJH Jugendherberge Augsburg is an ideal starting point for exploring the numerous sights of Augsburg, or simply to go strolling. Nearby, guests can dine at a number of restaurants, rent a bike, hire a rowboat, swim, or visit the best Augsburg sites on foot.
With a central location and pleasant atmosphere suitable for a school trip, backpackers or those who want a simple place to stay in Augsburg, this hostel offers a cozy place to relax after a busy day. A spacious lobby with bar and free wireless Internet access, a café, 4 club rooms for small workshops, a large and bright dining room, lounge and reading room with a children's play area, a party venue, a billiards room and table tennis are all available.
For a fee, limited parking is available and a one-way shuttle service to the airport can be arranged.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $24
- 1 Bed in 4 Bed Room,female dorm, washing facility in room, shared bathroom , incl breakfast
- 1 Bed in 4 Bed Room,male dorm, washing facility in room, shared bathroom , incl breakfast
- 4 Bed Room, private, washing facalitiy in room, shared bathroom, inc. breakfast
- 3 Bed Room, private, washing facilityi in room, shared bathroom, inc. breakfast
- 2 Bed Room, private bathroom, incl breakfast
- 2 Bed Room for single use, private bathroom, incl breakfast
At a glance
- This hotel has 62 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport drop off (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1967
- Disabled parking
- Roll-in shower
In the room
DJH Jugendherberge Augsburg - Hostel - Swabia (Bavaria)’s small print
PoliciesIMPORTANT: Guests wishing to stay in this hostel must present a valid membership card of a youth hostel association of the International Youth Hostel Federation (Hostelling International). The surcharge for travelers without Hostelling International membership is 3.50 EUR per night. German guests must purchase a membership card for 7.00 EUR if aged up to 27 years, or a membership card for 21.00 EUR if aged 27 and older.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Self parking costs EUR 5 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.