Gasthof Schoenegg - Bernese Alps (area)
With good reception facilities in a splendid natural setting, your special day at this typical Swiss chalet lodging will live with you forever.
The village Goldswil, located on the Lake Brienz, not far from Interlaken, is the ideal starting point for discovering the Bernese Oberland and the Jungfrau regions.
On-site amenities also include complimentary wireless Internet access, a terrace, free parking, ski storage, and safe-deposit box at front desk. Pets are accepted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $102
- Triple Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-9:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Ski storage
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1800
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
DiningSchoenegg - This bar serves breakfast only.
Gasthof Schoenegg - Bernese Alps (area)’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
Pet deposit: CHF 10 per night
Rollaway beds are available for CHF 35 per stay
Cribs/Infant beds are available for CHF 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.