Hotel Neptun - Gdansk - East Pomerania
The Gdynia central railway station is only 0.6 mile/1 km away from the accommodation. Thanks to the hotel’s excellent situation between the harbor and the main shopping streets of Gdynia, major attractions such as Kosciuszko Square, the Oceanographic Museum and the Marine Aquarium are within easy reach.
This small and pet-friendly Gdynia, Poland hotel offers a cozy atmosphere with charming, maritime interiors and a welcoming staff. On-site features are thoughtfully designed for guest comfort and include spacious and refined accommodations, complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, an excellent restaurant and bar, and a sauna.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $69
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 21 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Polish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Neptun - Gdansk - East Pomerania’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: PLN 2.20 per person, per night
Self parking costs PLN 10.00 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of PLN 20.00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 45 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.