Château du Martinet - Vaucluse (department)
Château du Martinet is housed in a small 19th-century castle, built at the foot of Dentelles de Montmirail in Provence.
A rich and gastronomic cuisine is served at the guesthouse's elegant restaurant Le Mogador, where local dishes are available for dinner and lunch.
Guests will enjoy the warm and friendly atmosphere and can spend their days lounging around the hotel's pool. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the pool. The garden, complete with an up-market decking area, is a great place to sip a refreshing drink while working on your tan or you can enjoy the vast shaded park. Guests can enjoy a massage with advance reservation. Other hotel amenities include complimentary wireless Internet, meeting room, computer station, and secure outdoor parking.
Guests staying at Château du Martinet will have easy access to Violès city center and if you don't mind a drive, you can reach the famous vineyards of the Cotes du Rhone, Mont Ventoux, the Vaucluse plateau, and the foothills of the Luberon.
An accessible path of travel is provided at Château du Martinet.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $119
- Suite for 4 - Annex of the Castle
- Suite for 2 - Annex of the Castle
- Superior Suite (Mas des Armouriers)
- Suite for 3 - Annex of the Castle
- Double Room - Castle
- Superior Double Room - Castle
- Suite for 2 - Castle
- Double Room, Park View
- Suite (Mas des Armouriers)
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-6:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1600
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- MP3 docking station
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningLe Mogador - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Château du Martinet - Vaucluse (department)’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8