Diez Hotel Categoria Colombia - Medellin
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this hotel offers 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Escape the stress of everyday life at Nirvana, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Ayurvedic treatments, hydrotherapy and body wraps.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a Turkish bath/hammam, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $55
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Double Room
- Economy Single Room
- Run of House, Single Occupancy
- Standard Single Room
- Economy Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 115 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Casino shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 2433
- Conference space size (meters) - 226
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Nirvana has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
DiningDiez Restaurante Bar - This theme restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Savannah City - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sushi train - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Diez Hotel Categoria Colombia - Medellin’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8120 per person, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 63000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
Area shuttle service to the casino, shopping center, and theme park is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.