ibis Nice Aéroport Promenade Hotel - Nice
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast and dinner. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $61
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 128 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 968
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1984
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningIK Lounge - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
ibis Nice Aéroport Promenade Hotel - Nice’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 8 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4,95 for children (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.