Caribe Mar Hotel - Cristallo
Located in the area called America's Pearl, Santa Marta can offer travelers one of the best Colombia beach holidays, but also the opportunity of exploring the mountains of Colombia and the towns where one of the best coffees in the world is cultivated. From the centrally located Caribe Mar Hotel guests can easily visit the main tourist attractions of the city such as the San Fernando fortress, the Tayrona museum, the cathedral of Santa Marta and la Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, the place where Simon Bolivar passed his last days. Many restaurants, cafes, and bars are within walking distance of the hotel.
In addition, hotel staff can help travelers organize trips to the Colombian Natural Parks, such as Tayrona National Park, one of the main attractions of Colombia, or the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta park, with the highest summits of the country. In the right period of the year it is also possible to watch flamingos in the protected area of Ciénaga Grande.
This eco-friendly and pet-friendly Colombia hotel welcomes guests at their arrival with a Colombian coffee, served in the cosy lobby with inlaid wood decoration. There is also complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, so guests can stay connected while away. Laundry facilities and luggage storage are available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $21
- Quadruple Room
- Family Room
- Room for 6 people
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Triple Room Colombia on Sale!
- Double Room Colombia on Sale!
- Single Room Colombia on Sale
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Caribe Mar Hotel - Cristallo’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.