Casa de Mama Cusco 2 - Cusco
This family-run Cusco guest house, formed by 5 totally equipped studios, is conveniently located 1 block away from the Pachacuteq monument and the Plaza de Armas main square. It is at only 3 blocks from the Cusco train station where most of the tourists visiting the city take the IncaTrail or the Perurail trains to arrive to the Sacred City of Machu Pichu, also known as the Lost City of Incas, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, as well as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Not only an excellent base to start your Peru tour and explore its treasures, the Casa de Mama Cusco 2 is an affordable hotel alternative in Cusco city center, and a great choice also for its hospitality.
Hotel amenities include a one-way airport shuttle (surcharge) with 48 hours advance notice, complimentary wireless/wired Internet access in public areas, a coffee shop, rooftop terrace, and coffee in the lobby. Guests have a choice of a variety of restaurants that are less than a kilometer/mile away.
The hotel does not allow pets or service animals.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $25
- Standard Triple Room
- Superior Room
- Superior Triple Room
- Standard Room
- Standard Quadruple Room
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-8 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 2010
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Casa de Mama Cusco 2 - Cusco’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 8 per room
Airport shuttle service for children between the ages of 0 and 10 costs USD 4
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.