Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto - Kyoto
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 6 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $60
- Twin Room (Single Use)
- Single Room
- Economy Twin Room
- Moderate Twin Room, Smoking
- Twin Room + Sofa Bed, Smoking
- Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Comfort Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Compact Double Room, Smoking
- Triple Room (Twin Room with 2 Single Beds and 1 Extra Bed)
- Comfort Twin Room (Single Use), Non Smoking
- Twin Room + Sofa Bed, Non Smoking
- Double Room
- Compact Double Room, Non Smoking
- Twin Room
- Connecting Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Single Room, Non Smoking
- Single Room, Smoking
- Compact Twin Room, Smoking
- Compact Twin Room, Non Smoking
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 323 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 6 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 17
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
DiningBoulevard - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Loin - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Monselet - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Hakurakuten - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Reed - This tapas bar & restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto - Kyoto’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Self parking costs JPY 1600 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2100 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.