Ostello Verbania - Verbania
The Ostello di Verbania is a hostel in Verbania, 10 mins from Lake Maggiore. This great value accommodation is housed in a magnificent 19th century villa on the hill of Castagnola, just a short walk away from the town center. While staying at the Verbania Hostel you can enjoy stunning views of Lake Maggiore and Borromeo Islands, just to mention some of the gorgeous natural sites nearby, or relax in the lovely garden of the hostel. A bar and a restaurant serving homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at this hostel. The restaurant's staff also make take-away lunchboxes in case you want to stay out all day.
Its great location and the affordable prices make Ostello Verbania the perfect choice if you are planning a low-budget vacation to discover the beauties of the Lake Maggiore area.
To stay at the Ostello di Verbania you will need the International Hosteling membership card, which you can get directly at the hostel at your arrival. Free parking is also available in the premise.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $21
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm, Shared Bathroom
- Family Room, Multiple Beds
- Double Room Single Use, Ensuite
- Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Ensuite
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- Check-in time 3 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Ostello Verbania - Verbania’s small print
Tessera AIG / Hosteling International membership is required to stay at this property. Guests without membership may purchase one upon check-in.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per stay
WiFi is available in public areas for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.