Hotel 't Hert - Genk
If you are looking for a low-cost, quality hotel in Genk, you will want to stay at Hotel 't Hert. This Belgium hotel has great amenities, a nice location, and a wonderful staff aimed at making your stay as pleasant as possible.
This bike-friendly hotel is a great base for discovering this beautiful green area by bicycle, which you can obtain free of charge from the front desk. There are many cycling paths, hiking trails, and places to explore in this spectacular village with its Celtic origins. Nearby are attractions, such as Bokrijk, the coalmines of Zwartberg, and the Sundial Park.
Hotel 't Hert is a family owned and operated accommodation with each guest's comfort in mind. There is a charming restaurant that serves delicious French and Flemish cuisine, and a tavern where you can enjoy a good beer and some local music indoors or out on the terrace.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $63
- Basic Double Room (Third floor, no elevator)
- Single Room
- Superior Twin Room, Balcony
- Double Room, Bathtub
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 7:30 AM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets stay free (dogs and cats only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Self parking *
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Free bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1957
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Hotel 't Hert - Genk’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 2 per day
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 2.00 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 0.00 per person (one-way)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for EUR 00.00 per night (rates may vary)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge