Delta Hotel - The Hague
Travelers in need of a hotel in the Netherlands will love staying at the Delta Hotel. This 2-star Netherlands hotel is located in Den Haag, just a short distance away from the city center. There are many historic buildings, museums, monuments, and other cultural attractions you can visit.
Do not miss a visit to the Knight's Hall, the Inner Court, Queen Beatrix's residential palace, and Clingendael Park. All of these are popular tourist attractions in Den Haag.
A great deal of thought and care went into the décor of this hotel which is very clean and modern in appearance. Outside, guests can unwind in the charming Zen garden. Inside, there is a breakfast room where you can get a kick start to your day with a meal or you can lounge in the onsite bar.
The hotel has many other amenities for your convenience, including a dry cleaning service, wake-up calls, and a luggage storage area. Parking is available nearby. Free wireless Internet access is provided during your stay.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $72
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Delta Hotel - The Hague’s small print
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests up to 15 years old.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 1.70 per hour
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 35 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.