Dudhsagar Spa Resort - Mollem
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this cabin as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Leisure facilities on offer include the 24-hour fitness and spa services. Family-friendly amenities at this cabin include a children's pool, babysitting and supervised childcare/activities.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $31
- Tent, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 49 rooms
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Train station pickup *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Picnic area
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningWild Mushroom - Overlooking the garden, this coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Wild Grill - Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Wild Cafe - This café overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Dudhsagar Spa Resort - Mollem’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for INR 1000 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of INR 3500 per vehicle (one way)
Train station pick-up service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.