The Waterloo Bay Hotel - Wynnum
The Waterloo Bay Hotel was built in the late 19th century and has a historic charm to it. Yet, it has all of the modern amenities and services you would expect from a nice hotel including free wireless Internet access. At the Fig Restaurant and Bar, guests can enjoy a pleasant lunch or dinner surrounded by the lush rainforest. You can host weddings and other private functions here, as well.
There is a liquor store where you can purchase bottles of spirits or whatever other libation you enjoy. There is the Sports and Gaming Bar where you can enjoy a drink and watch a game over light fare and appetizers. There is also a gaming room, where you can try your luck at gambling. You never even have to leave the hotel to be entertained.
No pets are allowed at this property, but service animals are welcome.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $68
- Serviced Apartment
- Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom
- Superior Double Room Motel Room
- Twin Room
- Standard Double Room Motel Room
- Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 39 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 10 AM - 2 PM
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Jackpot Lounge or Key Box
If you are planning to arrive after 10 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 10 children (1 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- 2 bars/lounges
- Golfing nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningSports and Gaming Bar - This sports bar serves light fare only.
Fig Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
The Waterloo Bay Hotel - Wynnum’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Rollaway beds are available for AUD 10 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for AUD 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.