Hotel Eberhardt-Burghardt - Badenweiler
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and free self parking. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering hot stone massages and aromatherapy, as well as hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna and massages.
Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $54
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 32 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include hot stone massages and massages. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs and a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Onsite venue #2 - bar.
Hotel Eberhardt-Burghardt - Badenweiler’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 26 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 8 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night