Hotel Cartagena Premium - Cartagena
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
A spa tub and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Also popular with travelers from the USA
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $38
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 140 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 22 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-Noon
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Pool umbrellas
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size single
- In-room massage available
- Partially open bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningRestaurante - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Cartagena Premium - Cartagena’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 20000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
Cruise ship terminal shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.