Hotel Fidalgo - Goa
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers free self parking and gift shops/newsstands. Ziv Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Swedish massages, hot stone massages and sports massages. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $57
- The Privileged Class
- The Fidalgo Suite
- Executive Suite
- Club Room
- Premium Room
- Executive club
- Economy Club
- The Premium Class
At a glance
- This hotel has 101 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Free train station pickup *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 5 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1974
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Ziv Spa. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningAunty Maria - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
OGoa - This poolside restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Mirch Masala - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Chilli N Spice - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bhojan-Taste Of Gujarat - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Hotel Fidalgo - Goa’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 1 to 12 years old)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of INR 1000 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.