Hotel Ayacara - Frutillar
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers free WiFi and free self parking. Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $70
- Single Room
- Suite for 2 people with Lake View
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 AM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1985
In the room
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 29-inch TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Ayacara - Frutillar’s small print
The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to all Chilean citizens regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and a non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for CLP 24000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of CLP 25000 per person
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.