Ringhotel Sonnenhof - Lautenbach
- Free WiFi and free parking
Housed in a characteristic timber-beamed building, the Ringhotel Sonnenhof offers cozy Laudenbach 4-star hotel accommodation where you are sure to have a wonderful stay.
Located in the valley of Renchtal in Laudenbach, Ringhotel Sonnenhof not only gives you a great place to stay but also a picturesque location surrounded by hills at the foot of the Black Forest. You can easily reach many of the surrounding areas by car; Strasbourg, Baden-Baden, and Offenburg are all under 40 minutes away. The hotel offers free outdoor parking.
Dine at one of the hotel's 3 on-site restaurants, where you can sample international and German cuisine. The Bordeaux-Stube hotel restaurant also has a terrace for alfresco dining and barbecues, weather permitting. Room service is available for dinner.
Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout Ringhotel Sonnenhof. Complimentary newspapers are also available in the lobby. This hotel is pet friendly.
- 16 guestrooms
- 3 restaurants
- Breakfast available
- Free train station pick-up
- Hair salon
- Barbecue grills
- Free newspapers in the lobby
- Tour/ticket assistance
- In Ortenau
- All Saints Waterfalls (7 mi / 11.3 km)
- Kuhnerhof Mill (11.1 mi / 17.8 km)
- Toni Merz Museum (11.7 mi / 18.8 km)
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $55
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
- Comfort Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Barbeque grills
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
DiningBordeaux-Stube - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Le Soleil - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Sonnestueble - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Ringhotel Sonnenhof - Lautenbach’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.5 per night for guests up to 1 years old.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.