Kozatskiy Hotel on Antonova - Kiev
If you are looking for a good-value-for-money hotel in central Kiev, then look no further than Kozatskiy Hotel on Antonova. Ideally situated in a quiet, central part of the city, near a train and metro station, this Kiev hotel allows guest to reach all that this fantastic city has to offer within a short drive.
This central accommodation in Kiev offers modern facilities such as complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, 24-hour front desk, a bar, transfer service, and cleaning service. Kozatskiy Hotel on Antonova also features the Fortetsi café, which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and where you can drink and eat an excellent choice of coffees and pastries.
Pets and service animals are not permitted at this hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $9
- Comfort Double Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Single Room
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 66 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
DiningFortetsi - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kozatskiy Hotel on Antonova - Kiev’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of UAH 41 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.