Ringhotel Weißer Hirsch - Wernigerode
Ringhotel Weißer Hirsch, which translates to White Deer, has been welcoming guests since 1717. In the heart of the historic and picturesque Harz town of Wernigerode, it is the oldest hotel in Saxony Anhalt.
The historical half-timbered building blends into the backdrop of the medieval city. Guests can enjoy a unique view of the historic town hall, the castle, and the Brocken - the highest peak in the Harz Mountains.
The 4-star Ringhotel Weißer Hirsch has a popular restaurant, a coffee shop/café, a terrace, garden, a sauna, a computer station, 5 conference and meeting venues, and 2 elevators. The hotel also provides wedding services and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
The restaurant can accommodate 90 guests and serves international cuisine. A highlight is the Boulevard Café, with its rich cake buffet and seating directly on the historic market square. Ringhotel Weißer Hirsch is a smoke-free property.
The hotel is pet friendly, and pets are welcome for an additional fee.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $86
- Comfort Double Room
- Classic Double Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
- Classic Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 51 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 3789
- Conference space size (meters) - 352
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningVis-a-vis - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Boulevardcafe - This cafe specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Hotelbar - Onsite bar.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
Ringhotel Weißer Hirsch - Wernigerode’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Resort fee inclusions:
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 40,00
Self parking costs EUR 10.00 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 32,00 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 12 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.