Hotel Excelsior Bogotá - Bogota
The Hotel Excelsior Bogotá is located within easy reach of the main restaurants and shopping centers of Bogotá. Guests will also find a gym and the financial center of Bogotá just 0.62 miles (1 kilometer) away from the hotel. The excellent location makes this Bogotá accommodation the ideal base for leisure or business travelers.
The hotel also has a restaurant that offers a wide range of international specialties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is also available during limited hours. The bar serves a variety of Colombian and international drinks and beverages. Near the Hotel Excelsior Bogotá in Bogotá there is La Cima Golf Course, where guests can play golf. Amenities also include free wireless Internet access, parking spaces, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour business center. With 24 hours' notice, the hotel can arrange roundtrip airport shuttle service for a fee. Please note: no pets or service animals are allowed at this property and the minimum check-in age is 18.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $54
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 24 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 60
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Down comforter
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningExcelsior - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Excelsior Bogotá - Bogota’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 70000 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.