Hotel Virrey Park - Bogota
This refined Bogotá hotel is an appropriate destination for those on a business trip in Colombia's capital, as well as for guests on holiday in South America.
The Hotel Virrey Park offers a bar/restaurant with local specialties as well as Italian and international food. The restaurant La Toscana is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is also available, during limited hours. Further amenities include roundtrip airport shuttle available on request and subject to charges, complimentary wireless Internet access, a meeting room with audiovisual equipment, and event catering. The hotel has a modern and functional decoration to offer a comfortable stay in Bogotá.
Please note: the minimum check-in age for this property is 18.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $58
- Presidential Room
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 47 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningLa Toscana - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Virrey Park - Bogota’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7250 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 75700 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle
Airport shuttle service for children costs COP 45000