Grand Hotel del Parco - Pescasseroli
Boasting a charming location in Pescasseroli, the Grand Hotel del Parco offers discerning visitors 4-star Italy accommodations in the Abruzzo region.
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a beautiful garden, a stylish bar with a large fireplace, an onsite restaurant, a mini-club for children from 4 to 12 years old, a piano bar, as well as day and night entertainment for adults and kids. WiFi is available in the hotel's public areas.
Set in an enchanting mountain scenery, in the heart of the Abruzzo National Park, the Grand Hotel del Parco, Pescasseroli, is the ideal destination for both summer and winter holidays, based on sport, nature, leisure and well-being. Ski-lifts are within walking distance of the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $54
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 110 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (1 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski storage
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Grand Hotel del Parco - Pescasseroli’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Resort fee (December - March): EUR 4.00 per person, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Children's club/arcade access
- Ski shuttle
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 31 December
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 8.00 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.