La Conexion del Poeta - Isla Negra
Isla Negra is a quiet coastal town filled with artists and writers inspired by their natural surroundings. Guests of La Conexion del Poeta can spend their days combing the beach, hiking, cycling, horse riding, bird watching, or visiting quaint shops and restaurants. Guests should not miss a visit to Pablo Neruda’s House, which is now a museum. There is even more to see and do in nearby Valparaiso, which is just a short distance from the hostel by car.
The hostel itself is made of wood and is a charming place to stay. It features an outdoor terrace, where guests can relax, enjoy the outdoors, and be one with nature. Guests can spend a lazy afternoon lounging or preparing meals in the barbecue area.
Guests can also enjoy simple pleasures such as baking, weaving, batik-dyeing, wood-carving, or working on Mapuche-inspired crafts.
Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and tourist information.
Please Note: minimum check-in age is 18.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $32
- Single Room
- Standard Single Room for 1 person Private
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (8 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Barbeque grills
- Ecotours on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1995
- Rooftop terrace
- Fireplace in lobby
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
La Conexion del Poeta - Isla Negra’s small print
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.