Hotel Major Genova - Genoa
This hotel offers free WiFi. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $30
- Economy Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Economy Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Single Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-1:00 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception opening hours: 7 AM - 1 AM. For check-in between midnight and 1 AM, please contact the property via email or in the reservation form to communicate your arrival time. Guests cannot check in, enter, or exit the hotel between 1 AM and 7 AM.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1460
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Major Genova - Genoa’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15,00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.