Hotel Casa Vieja - Santa Marta
Come and enjoy the beautiful sunsets at Hotel Casa Vieja. This charming low-cost hotel in Santa Marta is ideal for a quiet holiday as it is surrounded by peace and tranquillity, and is a small hotel with a lovely team of staff who will do everything to make sure that your stay at Hotel Casa Vieja is a pleasant one.
In terms of the lower-priced Santa Marta, Colombia, hotels, you can't do better than Casa Vieja as not only is it in a great location, but the standards are much higher than you'd expect from a 3-star hotel. You will be within easy reach of a variety of points of interest including the Bay of Santa Marta, Taganga, El Rodadero, the town's historical center, and Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino.
Hotel Casa Vieja has a cute restaurant that serves traditional Colombian and international cuisine. You'll have the chance to sample the local Bandeja Montañera and Sobre Barriga a la Criolla as well as delicious steaks, fresh shrimp and red snapper. Must-tries include the Raya fish soup.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all areas of Hotel Casa Vieja.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $15
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
- Basic Double Room
- Basic Single Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 21 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 2 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningRestaurante - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Casa Vieja - Santa Marta’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 8000 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.