Hotel Casa Vieja - Cristallo
Come and enjoy the beautiful sunsets at Hotel Casa Vieja. This charming low-cost hotel in Santa Marta is ideal for a quiet holiday as it is surrounded by peace and tranquillity, and is a small hotel with a lovely team of staff who will do everything to make sure that your stay at Hotel Casa Vieja is a pleasant one.
In terms of the lower-priced Santa Marta, Colombia, hotels, you can't do better than Casa Vieja as not only is it in a great location, but the standards are much higher than you'd expect from a 3-star hotel. You will be within easy reach of a variety of points of interest including the Bay of Santa Marta, Taganga, El Rodadero, the town's historical center, and Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino.
Hotel Casa Vieja has a cute restaurant that serves traditional Colombian and international cuisine. You'll have the chance to sample the local Bandeja Montañera and Sobre Barriga a la Criolla as well as delicious steaks, fresh shrimp and red snapper. Must-tries include the Raya fish soup.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all areas of Hotel Casa Vieja.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $19
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Basic Single Room
- Basic Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 21 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 2 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningRestaurante - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Casa Vieja - Cristallo’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 8000 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.