Alojamento Local Santo Tirso - Lisbon
The Alojamento Local Santo Tirso is a low-budget, 2-star, central hotel in Lisbon ideal for discovering the rich history and the vibrant nightlife of the capital of Portugal.
Located in the famous Praca Dom Pedro IV, commonly known as Rossio, this magnificent square is the heart of the city's social life. Due to its location, this Lisbon accommodation is perfect for travelers looking for a great budget-friendly hotel in Lisbon.
The Alojamento Local Santo Tirso is housed in a building that reflects the traditional Portuguese architectural style. The hotel provides WiFi Internet access, a luggage room, and a living room with TV. Please note: No pets, only service animals are allowed at the Alojamento Local Santo Tirso.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $21
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom (with shower)
- Single Room
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
- Double Room with Shower
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom (with Shower)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free local calls
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Alojamento Local Santo Tirso - Lisbon’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.