Howard Johnson Hotel Versalles Barranquilla - Barranquilla area
A 24-hour fitness center, a restaurant and free WiFi are featured at this hotel. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a spa tub.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $68
- Double Room
- Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- Twin Room, 3 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 80 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa tub
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
Howard Johnson Hotel Versalles Barranquilla - Barranquilla area’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 45000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.