Casa Paulina - Bogota
Conveniently located in Bogotá's Chapinero district, near the business, financial and commercial area, the Casa Paulina Hostal offers comfortable accommodation in the capital city of Colombia. The city of Bogotá welcomes tourists with a variety of recreation and entertainment options, to suit all needs and interests. Bogotá is also a city with a very vibrant cultural scene.
Whether you are here for recreation, work or adventure, you'll find a comfortable lodging at Casa Paulina. This modern Bogotá hostal offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property. Laundry facilities are available in the same building. With advance notice, an airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Please note that credit cards are not an accepted form of payment, nor are pets accepted at this hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $18
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Twin Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 25 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (10 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Casa Paulina - Bogota’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.