Euromar - Rimini
On-site amenities include complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access, a bar, a safe, a garden, a veranda, and parking facilities.
Outstanding cuisine is served at the hotel's restaurant, where a fine selection of local menus is available for lunch and dinner.
Guests staying at the Euromar Hotel can easily reach the main tourist attractions of Rimini, or venture out to explore the Adriatic coast by car or by bike, available for hire from the hotel.
The central location and the cosy atmosphere, combined with all the comforts one may need, will make for a pleasant stay in Rimini.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $520
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 49 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
All-inclusive room rates at Euromar are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Euromar - Rimini’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.