Charlies Place Hotel & Spa - Bogota
Ideally located in the north of the city, this reasonably priced budget accommodation in Bogotá is perfect either for business or leisure travelers. The hotel location is great since it is close to the Bogota Teleport Business Center, the Bogota World Trade Center, and to several shopping malls. Also within easy reach of the hotel there is the train that will take travelers downtown.
The Charlies Place Hotel & Spa offers some useful amenities to have a pleasant holiday in Bogotá. Charlies Café is an outdoor coffeehouse where guests can enjoy drinks and light fare, and there is also Charlies pub on site.
Other amenities include the indoor Charlies Spa, where guests can indulge themselves with a massage, facial, or body scrub for an additional fee, a 24-hour business center, a meeting room, copy and fax service, laundry services, and much more. The hotel also offers complimentary day passes for a nearby fitness center, and a roundtrip airport shuttle service can be arranged for a surcharge. Pets and service animals are welcome; restrictions apply.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $27
- Superior Room
- Junior Suite
- Standard Quadruple Room
- Economy Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Double Room
- Family Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningCharlies Cafe - This café serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Charlies Pub - Onsite pub. Open daily.
Charlies Place Hotel & Spa - Bogota’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The spa tub is accessible for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.