Arianna Hill House - La Spezia
Our bed and breakfast could be also used like a base for trip to meddle range, for example Florence, Pisa, Genoa and Parma because it is situated in a distance of about 2 km from the motorway tollgate and it permits you to reach easily Liguria, Toscana and Emilia Romagna.
Lodging house is situated 3 km from Lerici - 1 Km from La Spezia center - 7 Km from Portovenere - 10 km Sarzana.
If you decide to spend your holidays at our B&B, you will be in a perfect strategic point in order to reach immediately (15 – 20 minutes) without any problems thanks to a perfect road all villages of La Spezia’s territory; of course you must take a rest in the villages of: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corrniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso in the Cinque Terre, and don’t forget about Sarzana (interesting due to its workshops for restoring and selling antique furniture), Tellaro, Fiascherino, Lerici, Portovenere, etc. (all these villages should be visited during your holidays).
The close motorway allows you to reach without any problems the Versilia with its pubs and nightlife or the marvellous Lunigiana ,territory of the hundred castles. We have done everything in order to guarantee you pleasant holidays
These location are easy to reach by bus. The bus stop is 200 meter far.
The bus reach also La Spezia central station where you can take the train for Cinque Terre.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $47
- Double Room, Sea View (Byron)
- Double Room, Sea View (Shelley)
- Double Room (Montale)
- Single Room, Sea View (Keats)
- Double Room
- Double Room, Sea View (Wagner)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-4 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Arianna Hill House - La Spezia’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.