Inkallpa Valle Sagrado Lodge & Spa - Urubamba
This lodge has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Killa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as aromatherapy, a steam room and a sauna. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a sauna. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $85
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 36 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Free valet parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Full-service spa
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Picnic area
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the lodge's full-service spa, Killa. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
DiningSama - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Inkallpa Valle Sagrado Lodge & Spa - Urubamba’s small print
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for USD 35 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for USD 15 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.