Villa Maria Hotel - Amalfi Coast
Villa Maria furniture is particularly appropriate to the villa former lifestyle; liberty and art deco is present next to Murano glass chandeliers. The hotel is also equipped with modern technologies, and is fully air-conditioned. Guests also have access to a swimming pool at the hotel’s sister property, located nearby.
Many famous guests have stayed at Villa Maria. Some have left testimonials of their passage: a note from Prince Giovanni di Borbone delle Due Sicilie, a letter by Benito Mussolini thanking for the hospitality, and the sculptor Mastroianni, enchanted by Villa Maria's beauty, donated one of his works.
The Palumbo family, owners from 4 generations since 1934, with great grandparents Vincenzo and Orsola, still manage the hotel with grandchildren Francesco and Giuseppe who devote themselves to the hotel with youthful spirit but with the same attention and commitment of their predecessors.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $201
- Standard Double Room, Sea View
- Junior Suite
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Superior Triple Room
- Standard Double Room (lateral sea view)
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningRistorante Villa Maria - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Villa Maria Hotel - Amalfi Coast’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 55.00 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 26.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.