Im Ziegelweg Garni - Central Black Forest (area)
You can rest up from your travels by relaxing in one of the chairs out on the terrace. Amidst the peaceful greenery of the garden and beneath the warmth of the sun, you can read a book or close your eyes and listen to the sounds of birds. You can stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests traveling by car can take advantage of the onsite free parking.
The hotel’s region offers many things to do. The entrance to Euro-Park, a theme park where you can see a show or brave a roller coaster or other ride, is just a six-minute walk from the hotel. And the nearby Black Forest offers hiking, tours, shopping, and excellent cuisine.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $123
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Quintuple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Im Ziegelweg Garni - Central Black Forest (area)’s small print
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.