Grand Hotel Capodimonte - Naples
It was a former convent of Bourbon origin, and now it is a magnificent 4-star hotel. Grand Hotel Capodimonte has not changed its architectural characteristics: the old courtyard dominated by a skylight, the floor made of Vesuvius stones, bricks in the lobby, and bright and spacious rooms.
The hotel is located very close to the Reggia of Capodimonte, the National Archaeological Museum, and the Capodichino airport.
The Grand Hotel Capodimonte has a bar, three onsite restaurants, and a conference center with 5 meeting rooms. For this reason the hotel is an ideal place to organize meetings and events. A solarium is open for guests' enjoyment during the summer.
A highly qualified staff will be happy to assist you during your stay, providing guidance and valuable suggestions. You can reserve tours and excursions with reception and rent a car with a multilingual driver. The hotel also has a secure parking garage for guests (available on request for a surcharge).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $52
- Double Room Single Use
- Classic Double Room
- Superior Room
- Family Suite
- Classic Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Wired Internet access in public areas *
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Valet parking *
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- 3 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningCarlo III - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Regina Isabella - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Vanvitelli - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Grand Hotel Capodimonte - Naples’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Valet parking costs EUR 10,00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.