Ad Place - Venice
The spirit of romance, elegance and opulence is alive and well at the Ad Place, a lush and vibrant luxury 4 star hotel in the heart of Venice. Combining stylish retro interiors with a seductive yet bohemian flair, this magnificent accommodation is sure to thrill you, and if it is your first time in this unique city it certainly won't be your last.
For sheer pleasure and attention to detail, there aren't many places quite like the Hotel Ad Place, which ensures you enjoy deluxe accommodation near St Mark's Square, the Bridge of Sighs, the Clock Tower and many of the main museums. Whether your impression of Venice is of the mysterious labyrinth of canals, the enchanting archipelago of islands or the breathtakingly beautiful art and architecture, you won't find a more deliciously sumptuous home-from-home to experience it from.
An enviable Venice location!This boutique hotel is footsteps from the Doge's Palace, and a few moments walk from the Venier dei Leoni Palace which overlooks the Grand Canal and houses the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. The famous Rialto Bridge is well worth a visit, and you won't be able to resist the charming shops, bustling markets and intimate bars in the vicinity.
The experienced and helpful staff understand you want the very best from your stay in Venice, and assure you of their unwavering attention at all times. Outstanding service with a smile! From the moment the gondola brings you to the private landing jetty, you'll embrace the VIP ambience of the Ad Place Hotel.
Take advantage of concierge services, Italian and international newspapers, and tourist information and bookings for excursions and guided tours. This luxurious design hotel near Venice's Fenice Theatre has to be the first choice for savvy travellers to Veneto.
Please note that no pets or service animals are permitted on the premises.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $136
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Annex Building (Ad White - Rio Terà degli Assassini)
- Junior Suite
- Superior Double Room
- Superior Single Room
- Standard Double Room
- Suite, 1 Bedroom, Canal View
- Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Canal View, Annex Building (Ad Gold - Rio Terà degli Assassini)
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Canal View, Annex Building (Ad Chic - Rio Terà degli Assassini)
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Annex Building (Ad Blu - Rio Terà degli Assassini)
- Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Canal View, Annex Building (Ad Loft - Rio Terà degli Assassini)
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- Free reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Ad Place - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.