Ramada Plaza Milano - Milan
Free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace are just a few of the amenities on offer at this Viale Monza spa hotel, so what are you waiting for? Book a room at Ramada Plaza Milano and benefit from its ideal location near a metro station in Milan.
This hotel has 2 restaurants. ANGELO CAROLI is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering thalassotherapy, body scrubs, Turkish bath/hammam, body treatments, as well as massages, facials and massage/treatment rooms. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink.
This hotel has a 24-hour business center. Free papers are available in the lobby area so you can keep up with all the local news. Other amenities include an area shuttle, an elevator (lift), a garden, concierge services and laundry facilities.
This hotel has 2 restaurants. ANGELO CAROLI is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as thalassotherapy, body treatments and a Turkish bath/hammam. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Leisure facilities include a health club, a fitness center, a sauna, a steam room, massage/treatment rooms and spa services so there's always something to do! Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $78
- Executive Room (Single Use)
- One King Bed Non-Smoking
- Two Twin Beds Non-Smoking
- Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Studio (Single Use)
- Business One King Bed Non-Smoking
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard room with balcony
- Premium Apartment (Single Use)
- Executive Double Room
- Penthouse Two Twin Beds Non-Smoking
- Suite Two Twin Beds Non-Smoking
- Standard room Single Occupancy
- Executive room Single Occupancy
- Executive Double or Twin Room
- Premium Apartment
- Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Executive Two Twin Beds Non-Smoking
- Executive One King Bed Non-Smoking
- Suite One King Bed Non-Smoking
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 167 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Free area shuttle
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- 2 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free bicycles on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Health club
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting rooms 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 2010
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningDecanter - Onsite restaurant.
Ramada Plaza Milano - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
Self parking costs EUR 12 per day
Valet parking costs EUR 8 per night
Weekly housekeeping is provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
Kitchen/kitchenette use costs EUR 30 per stay
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay (maximum EUR 25 per stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 25
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.