The Farberhaus - Pinzgau
The Farberhaus is a B&B in Lofer, Austria, just 35 minutes from Salzburg, 3 minutes from the Lofer village center, and only 4 minutes from the ski lifts.
Housed in a 200-year-old building, the Farberhaus got its name from the original activity of this place, which was colouring fabrics. Färber in Austrian in fact means dyer!
The Farberhaus is surrounded by many restaurants that serve a variety of local dishes. Offering stunning views, this is the perfect accommodation to enjoy winter- or summer-sport activities, such as walking, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, or skiing.
The Farberhaus offers a hairdresser, ski storage, and free parking for cars and motorcycles. The staff is also glad to arrange your motorcycle excursions through the pictureque Austrian Alps!
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $64
- Double Room
- Standard Apartment
- Two Bedroom Apartment - additional end of stay cleaning fee €40 - payable directly at the hotel
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 5 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) not allowed
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Golfing nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair salon
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
The Farberhaus - Pinzgau’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.