Botero Plaza Hotel - Medellin
The Botero Plaza Hotel in Medellín offers quality accommodation in the Aburrá Valley, ideal for guests wishing to go trekking in the Andes during a holiday to South America. This hotel is also an ideal destination for corporate guests on a business trip in Medellín, Colombia.
This Medellín business hotel offers guests a full range of facilities for business meetings, seminars, social receptions, or corporate events. There are 5 soundproof conference rooms with air conditioning and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment; the facilities have a capacity of 14 to 220 people, with event catering available.
The hotel restaurant can seat up to 130 guests and serves a variety of national and international dishes. Those wishing to unwind after a long day in Medellín can take advantage of the wellness area with sauna and Turkish bath. Amenities also include laundry facilities and complimentary wired high-speed Internet access in public areas.
Pets and service animals are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $34
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 84 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 16 floors
- Check-in time 3:00 PM-3:00 AM
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 65
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1980
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This coffee shop specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Botero Plaza Hotel - Medellin’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 1000 per person, per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for COP 8000 per stay (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for COP 8000 per stay (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.