Simon's Town Guest House - Cape Town
In just 5-minutes, guests can reach Glencairn Beach on foot. There are many opportunities for excitement at the beach in False Bay. You can try deep sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing, whale watching, shark cage diving or sea kayaking. You can stroll along the beach or hike the local mountains. You can search for birds, baboons or whales, go swimming or just lie on the beach enjoying the environment.
Other possibilities include visiting the number of museums in the area, such as the Naval Museum, strolling along the waterfront, or dining at the many restaurants, cafes and bars. You may also drive to Cape Town, where there is even more to explore. Some of main sites include Robben Island, the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and Table Mountain.
The 3-story guest house itself is a wonderful place for relaxation. Guests can kick back in the lounge, which is a great place to read a book, chat with friends, or check your e-mail at the computer. There is complimentary wired and wireless Internet access for guests and babysitting can be arranged for a fee. The lounge opens out onto the courtyard, where you can hear the waves crashing and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery. Other amenities include an elevator, airport transfers, and special accommodations for guests with disabilities.
Free parking is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $80
- Luxury Double or Twin Room, Ground Floor
- Luxury Double or Twin Room (Mafunyane)
- Luxury Suite
- Luxury Double or Twin Room (Shingwedzi)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
Simon's Town Guest House - Cape Town’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of ZAR 550 per person
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.