Jicaro Island Ecolodge - Granada
Along with free cooked-to-order breakfast, this all-inclusive resort offers a restaurant. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $560
- Standard Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) not allowed January-December
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Ecotours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Arcade/game room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Pillow menu
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Awards and affiliations
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Jicaro Island Ecolodge - Granada’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat and shuttle are required and must be arranged before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.