Hotel San Martin - Cartagena
Perfect for fun Caribbean vacations in Colombia, the Hotel San Martin is 100 meters from the sand beaches and provides easy access to offices, restaurants, shopping centers, supermarkets, hospitals, drug stores, cinemas, cyber cafés, and much more. Visitors will also love enjoying local cuisine at the hotel's restaurant, Bar Arcos.
At this 2-floor property, kind and attentive staff will welcome guests at the reception desk, pleased to help with useful information about this ancient city and its marvelous attractions. The hotel also offers complimentary wireless Internet access and, with 48 hours' advance notice, a roundtrip airport shuttle (fees apply). Other amenities include luggage storage, dry cleaning/laundry service, banquet facilities, and a business center.
Pets are not permitted with the exception of service animals.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $53
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningBar Arcos - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel San Martin - Cartagena’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.