Hotel Grand City - Tokyo
- Dining venue
The property is closed between 01 June and 30 June.
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $66
- Twin room, Non Smoking (16.5 sqm)
- Double Room, Non Smoking (15.1 sqm)
- Triple Room, Non Smoking
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking (11.5 sqm)
- Triple Room, Smoking
- Twin room, Smoking (16.5 sqm)
- Double Room, Smoking (15.1 sqm)
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Smoking (11.5 sqm)
At a glance
- This hotel has 265 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 14 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 520
- Conference space size (meters) - 48
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1974
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- 16-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Digital TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningRestaurant Saison - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Hotel Grand City - Tokyo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Self parking costs JPY 2160 per night with in/out privileges
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.