Regal Executive Suites - Taipei
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and an elevator (lift). Whether you are visiting Taipei for business or on holiday, make sure you take time out to relax as you will find a fitness center on offer.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $61
- Deluxe Suite
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Family Quadruple Room, 2 Double Beds
- Standard Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Executive Suite, 2 Single Beds
- Deluxe Quadruple Room, 2 Double Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 71 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport drop off (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
- No alcohol served onsite
- Caters to adults only
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2007
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch LED TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
Regal Executive Suites - Taipei’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children under 1 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of TWD 1300 per vehicle (one-way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.