Miyako Hotel New Archaic - Amagasaki
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $110
- Standard Twin Room (15 minutes from Umeda by Train)
- Double Room (15 minutes from Umeda by Train)
- Economy Twin Room (15 minutes from Umeda by Train)
- Economy Double Room
- Triple Room (Superior Twin Room with 1 Extra Bed)
- Single Room (15 minutes from Umeda by Train)
- Quadruple Room (Deluxe Twin Room with 2 Extra Beds)
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference space
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
DiningThe Azalea - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kifune - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Tsunokuni - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Saien - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Top of the Crystal - Onsite bar.
Miyako Hotel New Archaic - Amagasaki’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Self parking costs JPY 500 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2138 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.