Hotel Auberge de la Claire - Honfleur
The Auberge De La Claire boasts 16 comfortable rooms and 4 functional studios with kitchenette and patio. The rooms come with a full bathroom to ensure you maximum comfort.
Gather at the hotel's restaurant serving authentic and hearty Normandy dishes made from local produce. Enjoy your meal in the relaxed atmosphere of the dining room.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $61
- Quad Room with Private Bathroom
- Double Room with Private Bathroom
- Single Room with Private Bathroom
- Triple Room with Private Bathroom
- Twin Room with Private Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- Check-in time 2:30 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Train station pickup *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Meeting rooms
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 1715
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Private bathroom
DiningAuberge de la Claire - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Auberge de la Claire - Honfleur’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.