101 Guesthouse - Reykjavik
The courteous and experienced staff are happy to be of service throughout your stay, and invite you to make yourself at home in this cozy and welcoming establishment. Offering the benefits of a fully licensed bed and breakfast with 24-hour reception, the 101 Guesthouse is perfect for a short break, business stopover or cultural holiday in Reykjavík. It features the Studio 29 lounge, which serves drinks, and light fare for breakfast and lunch.
Boasting competitive accommodation rates, the property is proud to provide a range of services, including daily maid, a conference room, reception with general information, money exchange, postcards, refreshments, car-rental and tour information. For exceptional convenience, guests will also find a hair-stylist, beauty parlor, fashion shop, gift shop and a bank located in the same building.
Minimum check-in age is 20.
Pets are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $109
- Family Room
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Standard Apartment
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningStudio 29 - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
101 Guesthouse - Reykjavik’s small print
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of ISK 1000 for adults and ISK 1000 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.